Hi all, and a happy new year! May the force still be with you in 2021!
Well it turned out that my arm64 port turned into it’s own experimental project…
While optimising and rewriting some parts of Rack, I was not able to resist bringing in some of my own flair and ideas and now that happened:
Beneath optimising some stuff I added a frame buffer cache for all graphics for super-fast-redraw-monster-power (with the drawback of higher RAM usage, but hey…) so I was able to use complex vector graphics like the rail bus board and other stuff.
I also changed some of the UIs (colours, fonts and shapes) a bit as you can see…
I call it: ‘RACKSPERIMENT’ - It’s just for fun and research.
The code is not complete on git and there is currently no downloadable version, but this will follow, if you’re interested.