Changelog for v1.0.2
- Added a variety of colour schemes to PolyScope, including loading a user defined scheme. Find an example colour map file here: https://github.com/jhoar/AmalgamatedHarmonics/blob/master/res/colourmap.json
- Default colour scheme in PolyScope is brighter
- PolyScope only plots voltages up to the number of channels present on the cable
- Expand PolyProbe; Input channels are now A and B, and there are a small number of operations selectable through the context menu that can be performed on the voltages on these channels: A+B, A-B, Determine Note (A+B) including cent distance from pitch. The result of the operation is output on the Out channel. Some tricks: Using A-B and input only on B inverts B.
- Resurrect original Scale Quantizer