Accessing audio channels higher than 128

A lot of us are looking forward to the support for multiple audio modules in V2

That’s an even bigger deal than Rack for DAWs for me

1 Like

You can also copy a module preset with Ctrl-C, paste it into your text editor, tweak the data, copy the text, and paste it onto the existing module with Ctrl-V (replacing its settings) or paste it onto an empty space in the rack (creating a new module).

3 Likes

the workaround is nice but it does not work … ok - technically - it does but it is a workflow-killer. in any case i loose one of the three madi channels and that means i loose all my audio ins and outs or all ADAT FX when reordering the offsets … and all the units ive hooked up after the madifx in the aggregated device - (second RME RAYDAT Apollo interface)

so please rethink that limitation to 128 …

Hi, good point. I could find it very useful for high-density loudspeaker arrays. In my previous laboratory we had 96 loudspeakers plus 4 subwoofer, all through MADI and RME. There are other place such as the Cube at Virginia Tech that includes a 132-channel loudspeaker array. So I would also truly like such an option. For instance, I found this great discussion will searching for a 64 output implementation for a sound immersion lab we have here CIRMMT — Welcome to CIRMMT I would truly vote for more than 64 or 128. All the best,