a better mutlitrack step sequencer [SOLVED]

I really need to look at that one more.

One very convenient trick made easy by Voxglitch’s sequencer UI design is to have two sequences of different lengths and different maximum amplitude, summed together. Complex morphing yet repetitive phrases emerge from the polyrhythm. Tons of potential uses for that little trick.

4 Likes

Hi i found a combo of modules that are cool. this video shows how to build it

5 Likes

@thisguy Hey! j4s0n (designer and target end user) from trowaSoft here. We are working on an advanced version of all of our sequencers combined into one with type/length/mode/direction/etc per channel. It will probably end up somewhere between what we have now and a tracker. Scales and swing and song mode and all the things. Unfortunately the “dev team” is working from home right now supporting both of us so, not sure when we’ll get to finish it (and lot’s of other things)… In the mean time, you can use a voltSeq (clocked at 1/16 of main clock) in PATT mode to sequence which pattern is playing on another voltSeq to have upto a 16 part (out of 64) * 16 step “song”

Edit: Here is the demo patch.

3 Likes

Dude, I love your sequencers and this update sounds wonderful whenever you folks get around to finishing it. Cheers.