3 Modules that can add Character to your Sound

In modular, like in modular, there are many faces and sides for each module. What looks like a “simple” function generator, can be also something that will crunch up your patch and add lots of character to your sound.

In this video, I use 3 modules that at first glance, are not designed for this kind of use, but oh boy, they are more than capable of adding grit and roughness to any patch.
4 Likes

Oh, yes, Omri! One of the best patches you made with not so much modules used in fact - excellent techniques explained + supercatchy groove (at least I couldn’t stop myself from happily moving knobs & reconnecting cables here and there for almost one hour :)) Just added Mk1 to block sounds of WCOs before running Clocked & almost nothing else (except various inner sound changes of course).
Thanks again a million times, you are mushroom magician :wink:

1 Like

Hey, that’s great! I’m really glad you enjoyed this one :slight_smile: These modules are some of my most favorites, capable of so many things…

That drum distortion trick is awesome Omri. Love your videos, I’ve learnt a lot as a complete beginner so thank you!

1 Like

Yeah, Rampage is awesome! I’m really glad you enjoyed it, thank you!